The InnoRenew CoE International Conference 2023, “Interdisciplinary solutions for sustainable buildings,” will provide a forum to explore renewable materials and their use for creating healthy, sustainable buildings during different thematic sessions related to:
- Social impacts
- Knowledge transfer
- Recycling, circularity
- Interdisciplinary topics
- Engineered living materials
- Environmental impacts, carbon
- Human health and preferences
- Sustainable construction & sustainable buildings
- New European Bauhaus (co-design, solutions, aesthetics)
- Design solutions (energy efficiency, optimization, aesthetics)
- Automation, AI, IOT, wearables, sensors, integrated technologies
IRIC2023 is an opportunity to share and discuss emerging science and innovations in renewable materials that can be used in the built environment to enhance human and environmental well-being.
In-person event | registration is open now!