Submission deadlineNo deadline
The InnoRenew CoE International Conference 2020 welcomes abstracts for presentation that relate to the integration of sustainability and health through renewable materials in all five thematic areas:
- Digital solutions in renewable materials
- Enhancing renewable materials with modification
- Developments in renewable material composites
- Advancing human health in the built environment
- Design and engineering solutions for sustainable buildings
Abstracts will be accepted until 4 November 2019 and undergo peer review.
Presenters may also choose to have their abstract considered for full paper publication in a special edition of Interdisciplinary Perspectives on the Built Environment, an open access, peer-reviewed journal, published by the InnoRenew CoE, that presents high-quality research at the nexus of sustainability, health, and the built environment.
A template for abstract preparation is here.