The InnoRenew CoE International Conference 2020, “Integrating sustainability and health in buildings through renewable materials”, will provide a forum to explore renewable materials and their use for creating healthy, sustainable buildings during five thematic sessions:
- Digital solutions in renewable materials
- Enhancing renewable materials with modification
- Developments in renewable material composites
- Advancing human health in the built environment
- Design and engineering solutions for sustainable buildings
The conference is an opportunity to share and discuss emerging science and innovations in renewable materials that can be used in the built environment to enhance human and environmental well-being.